In Chapter 15 of Worship Matters, Bob Kauflin talks about proclaiming the gospel. He explains that to proclaim the word of God, it takes a public, proud declaration that shows that you really believe what you say. Keeping faith through hardship is also important. Saying you are a Christian but doubting in times of trail show that you might not believe as much as you thought.
I definitely agree with Bob. Without and outward declaration of what you believe in, how can we expect that others will know what we believe in. I think that doubting through hardship is natural, but having tools that will better prepare you to keep sight of God through difficult times should also be a priority. Having solid building blocks can help you not completely crumble. Having supporting friends and mentors is a big part of that’s. They can help shape your testimony and get you more comfortable with sharing her face.
I definitely agree with Bob. Without and outward declaration of what you believe in, how can we expect that others will know what we believe in. I think that doubting through hardship is natural, but having tools that will better prepare you to keep sight of God through difficult times should also be a priority. Having solid building blocks can help you not completely crumble. Having supporting friends and mentors is a big part of that’s. They can help shape your testimony and get you more comfortable with sharing her face.
I agree with what you say about the blocks of our faith. It’s important to have a strong foundation and support, especially when we go through a hard time in our faith. It’s always good to have back up in hard times to motivate us through it.
ReplyDelete